Last week I decided to take some time and spin up random fiber I had lying around.  As you can see I also carded up a really cute Watermelon Batt that I also spun.  This was mostly just spinning for the fun of it, and culminated in the bobbins at the top.  They are resting until I have decided how I want to have them plied, I did try to separate them out so that the different aspects of my experimentation were not muddled.  Part of my experimentation included filling my bobbin up as much as I could manage.  This was a great deal of fun, and I look forward to seeing what I will make of them!

Happy Crafting!

Advertisements